Did you know that you can stay “off property” and still enjoy some of the many amenities that “on property” Disney resort guest experience? This is a great option for those looking to save money while not loosing that touch of Disney.
“On Property” vs “Off Property”
On Property resorts are those exclusively owned and operated by the Walt Disney Parks & Resorts (The Swan and Dolphin are an exception) and offer exclusive benefits. Guests can enjoy a Magic Your Package, complimentary transportation to any of the 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, the Disney Springs area, a dining package, and extra magic hours. These resorts have the Disney touch with theming from the Disney/Pixar movies, to subtle Mickey silhouettes.
Off property resorts and hotels offer many of the same amenities you’ll find at Disney’s resorts. The amenities include pools, wifi, parking, and even transportation to the parks. These Disney Springs area resorts and hotels also allow you to book a package.
Disney Springs Resort Hotels
The Following Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels can be booked with a Magic Your Way Package:
- B Resort
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando – Lake Buena Vista
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs Area
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort
These Disney Springs Resort Hotels offer rates that are typically less expensive or equal to those of the Value Resort Hotels. However, be aware that there are resort and parking fees at many of these locations. These fees range from $8 – $20 dollars a night.
You can select a Magic Your Way® Base Ticket with choice of ticket length from 2 to 10 days (one Theme Park admission per day). Add-on options for this ticket include:
- Park Hopper® Option – Come and go as you please through all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park) and visit more than one theme park on the same day for each day of your ticket.
- Park Hopper® Plus Option – includes a certain number of visits, based on the length of the ticket, to your choice of: Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park1, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park1, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course2 (with reserved tee time), ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex3, Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course4 (before 4:00 p.m.) or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course4 (before 4:00 p.m.). (Subject to seasonal or weather closures. Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities.)
Additional Package Options
- Travel Insurance
- Roundtrip Air from over 200 U.S. cities, plus select cities in Canada
- Alamo® Rental Car
- Direct Airport Transfer Service (limousine, sedan or SUV)
- Memory Maker
- Disney Quick-Service Dine Gift Card
Author: Josh Rippey
Josh has been to Walt Disney World numerous times and also visits the surrounding theme parks and other natural wonders of Florida. He loves to share his experiences with the readers and receive their feedback. He also books vacations through Goldgell Getaways. Email him for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Instagram @rippeyjosh; Twitter @Josh_Rippey; and over on Facebook!